TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
Calico Jack

Default Adco cover

Does anyone know what Adco cover part number fits a 3124? I have a bunch of messy pine trees where I have to park my TM. Is anybody using a blue tarp over the top of an Adco cover? I had a Coleman pop up at one time and the manual strickly said not to put the trypical blue tarp over the unit as it caused mold and mildew. I'm just trying to add more protection to prevent the pine needle stains on a new Adco cover.
Many Thanks/ Jack
Calico Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

I think it depends on where you store it opened or closed. Do a search on adco or adco cover and you will find tons of info. Here is a link to get you started: http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ght=adco+cover

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
rumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
Does anyone know what Adco cover part number fits a 3124? I have a bunch of messy pine trees where I have to park my TM. Is anybody using a blue tarp over the top of an Adco cover? I had a Coleman pop up at one time and the manual strickly said not to put the trypical blue tarp over the unit as it caused mold and mildew. I'm just trying to add more protection to prevent the pine needle stains on a new Adco cover.
Many Thanks/ Jack
Covers are relatively inexpensive and their purpose is to protect your TM investment. I would not compromise that to save the cover. A better solution get a cover then add a temporary tent type cover see below to protect both
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...FUKo4AodCS-hmg
Old 04-24-2012, 08:01 AM   #4
LeChateau2012

Default Cover for 2619

I am in the process of looking at purchasing a cover for our TM. It is a 2619 we live in california not too or too close from the beach. We are looking at the ADCO cover but i dont see the size for our TM, i see pics on the website but cant tell if those trailers have the a/c unit. Do i have to be worried about the a/c, meaning making sure it has a space for it, or should i just purchase a bigger cover that would compensate for the a/c??? a little lost....
Old 04-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #5
Redsparow1

Default Not for winds

So we bought an ADCO cover (Tyvek for the 30' hilo) back in mid-January from RV wholesalers. I just threw it in the trash last weekend. They aren't durable enough to handle the high winds we get out here in Cololorado. All the straps held, but the cover was torn down the middle and draped around our trailer. I emailed the company, but have yet to hear back from them. A complete and total waste of money.
Redsparow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
Pitbull

The Adco Sunbrella will hold up to anything but it is not cheap. It is an amazing cover, light and breathable but waterproof! You just tell them what model Trailmanor and they will have the measurements.

http://www.adcoprod.com/custom_fabrics_sunbrella.htm

Koz