TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
Bill & Lisa

Default QA of website

Just looked something up on the website and on the specifications page the 3023 and 3124KB are both listed as sleeping 7. I would like to know where?!

If you look at the 3023 floor plan it still lists sleeps 6 but most of us owners/users realize 5 is a better number. I can at least see where you can stretch and say 6 but I am lost on explaining 7.

I am more concerned that such an error (IMHO) could make it onto the website. QA is one of the biggest concerns consumers have with RVs and you don't inspire confidence when you can't even get it right on the web site....By the way you are not alone. I expressed my disaapointment to Keystone Montana as well for continuing to list accessories/standard items that are no longer being included. Printed materials will always lag the production line but the website should be up to date and up to the minute.

Bill
Old 06-08-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
shunter917
Site Sponsor

We have slept 7 in our 3023 - 2 each on the queen bed, full and dinette and a child on the small couch. It worked well, although we removed the small dinette backing and set it on the floor. Made the couch a little wider.

Granted, it was a child, but it works.

We even slept 8 one time - 3 children in queen bed with their heads and feet pointing the long way (not across the trailer), 2 each in the full and dinette and a child on the small couch.

Again, it worked.
shunter917 is offline   Reply With Quote