TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2006, 12:31 PM   #21
PopBeavers

My TM 2720 is now a year old. The outside latch to the door has always been sufficiently tight that I don't think a 5 year old would be able to turn. I don't think my mother, with her arthritis, could turn it either. If it were very much tighter I would need to use pliers.

My stove top has the star locks on the rear two legs only. The front two legs rest inside of rubber grommets. I can lift the front just enough to get my hand inside to wipe it clean after spills. My plan is to completely remove the grate once a year for some serious scrubbing, whether it needs it or not. I can also clean under the top at that time. Some spills manage to get past the top cover.

According to my dealer I was missing the front two star locks. However, I like it the way it is. Perhaps there was a change in the stove and they only have two star locks now instead of the previous four.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:12 PM   #22
TM Maine

Would like to wardrobe to slide over and then go straight down instead of rolling it over on is side....would save you from either emptying the unitbefore traveling or having a mess when you open it again.....Happy Camping
Old 06-19-2006, 05:57 PM   #23
PopBeavers

We have no mess when folding it over.

We keep shirts, jackets and pants on hangers. Any remaining space if filled with pillows. Nothing ever moves. I wish that were true of the other cabinets.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #24
TM Maine

Thanks for that info, Popbeavers and texas camper, on putting down the ward robe, i will give that a try when we go on vacation in a week.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:49 PM   #25
PopBeavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Camper
A rubbermaid type dishpan sets in the sink and holds a few things...
We (I) keep the various liquid soap dispensers in a rubbermaid dishpan. One time, someone, did not fully close the dish washing soap. When it fell over in the cabinet under the kitchen sink, all sorts of yellow goo went all over.

Someone else around here keeps their bottled water in the tub while towing. Apparently they had a plastic water bottle fail once during transit.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:49 AM   #26
Freedom

It's also a good idea to keep your extra toilet treatment (liquid) in some extra container. We went (3 campers) to southern Mexico a few years ago and my sister had one of those bottles fail and her camper stunk for the rest of the trip. It also got on a couple of sleeping bags which were essentially ruined.