TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2004, 07:15 PM   #1
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Wink Updated TrailManor Website

I had not visited the TrailManor website recently, and I was surprised in what I found on there. Under the green tab (SHOW ROOM) click on Floor Plans. It lists all of the floor plans for 2005 with pictures of each. Also, you can build your own TrailManor from each floorplan picture. It also gives standard equipment and specifications on the floorplan. Also, you can go directly from there into the tow vehicle ratings from Trailer Life magazine.

Check it out and you will see what a nice job the factory has done for the 2005 models in developing the website. I guess that it was long overdue.

Also, there is a 30 second ad that ran on TV. I think that it was on the Travel channel or outdoor one. It's right on the home page. Just click on it & download it to view.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:28 AM   #2
BobWilson
Site Sponsor

Default TM website update

Very nice upgrade, more information.
Just in case someone doesn't have the website handy click here.
http://www.trailmanor.com/
Old 02-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #3
CastleRockCamper

I just noticed the Trailmanor website is getting a face lift. It looks like it is a work in progress, as some of the pages are referencing the older look.

The new scheme looks more professional...
Old 02-01-2005, 06:13 PM   #4
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default TM website update

Yes, I just checked the TM website out last night, and I was surprised to see that they had done more changes. As you said, it's looking more professional. A lot of the pictures on the home page are from their new brochure which is really nice.

About half way down on the home page, there is a subject title "plant tour". If you click on to it, there are 11 nice pictures of the plant in Lake City.

They have also made some other nice enhancements.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:53 PM   #5
CastleRockCamper

I completely overlooked the plant tour pictures. I did notice the Chevrolet Trailblazer towing the TM on the Homepage, I am sure it was a hard choice "Tundra or Trailblazer" for the picture.

Just kidding Tundra owners.....
Old 04-22-2005, 03:18 PM   #6
CastleRockCamper

Default Recent Articles featuring TrailManor

The following articles where found on the Trailmanor Website, under What's New.

http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...astToCoast.pdf

http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...s/Highways.pdf

CastleRockCamper
Old 04-27-2005, 08:06 AM   #7
Bruce

Default Fiberglass Exteriors?

Both of these fluff articles claim that the TM has a fiberglass exterior.
Since when?
Did they confuse the window shields with the body material?
Makes one wonder how well they did their research.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:53 PM   #8
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleRockCamper
The following articles where found on the Trailmanor Website, under What's New.
http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...astToCoast.pdf
http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...s/Highways.pdf

CastleRockCamper
The photos in both articles look real nice. But so do the photos on any other manufacturer's web site or magazine review. The thing that these articles both point out is two unique attributes that TM brings to the market.

The first is the low weight for the size of the trailer. This is certainly a good selling point for any potential buyer who wants a hard-side camper, but wants to tow with a reasonable tow vehicle.

The second is "the lift system that has never failed to open". I'm sure that the makers of any of the cable-raised systems or hydraulically-raised systems do not even think about making such a strong statement. It is, I am sure, one of the deciding factors in many buyers' decision to go with TM, rather than something else. The idea of standing in the rain, after dark, in an out-of-the-way campground, and unable to open the trailer, is a fear that may people express when shopping for a camper.

As an engineer myself, I send my congratulations to the TM design engineer on both counts.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 07:24 PM   #9
Denny_A
Former TM Owner

Default It's NEVER.....

....failed to open? Any chance of anyone repairing the lift system without notifying the factory? Seems like "zero failures, ever" of a mechanical system, which cyles so often, is almost a miracle.

Denny_A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
The second is "the lift system that has never failed to open". ......

As an engineer myself, I send my congratulations to the TM design engineer on both counts.

Bill
Old 05-02-2005, 11:15 PM   #10
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Seems unlikely, doesn't it? But the torsion bar concept is simple, so the reliability should be high, as the magazine articles assure us. But if a catastrophic failure should occur, I know I wouldn't try to repair it myself - this would definitely be a factory/dealer job. Fortunately, the lift system has a lifetime warranty.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote