TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #1
bhenry18145

Question Do you like your Trailmanor

I am in the market for a travel trailer and the Trailmanor would be the one that will fit my needs more than anyother. Just wondering how current owners like their Trailmanor. The one that would fit our needs the best would be the 2720SL. Question? We owen a 2003 Pilot and am wondering if it would pull this trailer adaquitly providing I install transmission cooler power stearing cooler and have the proper hitch and electric bracks on the trailer. I would not do anything second class. I would be safe as possible. Just thinking about the family coming the other way.

Thanks

B. Henry
West Texas
Old 06-18-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
rockerga

Default New TM Owner since December 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhenry18145
I am in the market for a travel trailer and the Trailmanor would be the one that will fit my needs more than anyother. Just wondering how current owners like their Trailmanor.

Thanks

B. Henry
West Texas

My wife and I love ours the more we use it! We just returned from a weekend getaway in our TM matter of factly just hours ago.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
Senorsedona

Thumbs up Go for it,,

We have owned many different types of RV's. We enjoyed all of them. But we are on our second Trail Manor, we would have anything else at this time in our lives. There are so many PLUSES.

Get one & enjoy.

Jack
Old 06-18-2006, 06:39 PM   #4
jbh1993

Just returned form a 2200 mile round trip from North Missouri to South Texas. I would not have considered making such a trip in the pop-up or 5'er we owned before. We averaged 15 mpg's. The A/C kept us cool in shadless Port Aransas. The Refer' kept the ice cream frozen even on battery power. Setting up just off the side to the road so the two year old could use the toilet was a snap. The 3326K is perfect for our family of four.
jbh1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:40 PM   #5
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We love ours too. We had a taller TT, but hated towing it. Had a cabover camper, I loved it, but too small for our family, and DH hated taking it on and off.

At this point in our lives the TM works well for us.

A lot depends on where you want to go with it, what kind of camping you like to do, and what kind of tow vehicle you have.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:49 AM   #6
calypso

When our friends with travel trailers tell us how much they pay a month to store them, and I look at our TM in the garage...I really like it!
Old 06-19-2006, 06:42 PM   #7
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default On Our 3rd TM

Yes we are very happy with our TM. We are on our 3rd new TM since 1992. Our most recent one will be 5 years old in September. The last one we kept for 8 years. I think the 3326King is just great because of the size & layout of the unit. The best thing is that I still get decent mileage pulling this size unit with my Durango with a Hemi. I sure wouldn't get the gas mileage that I do pulling a 3326 conventional trailer. That size unit, I would have to get a new Dodge 3/4 ton pickup, and they don't come cheap.

We hope to be able to get another new one in 2 years if all goes well. Happy shopping.