TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Tips and Tricks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
AZJeff

Default Recommended tips and tricks for a new 2014 3124KB maiden voyage?

Hello to everybody on this forum. I just purchased a new 2014 TRAILMANOR 3124KB yesterday, and I wanted to say a *BIG* thank you to everybody who posts in this forum. So many of my questions were answered on this site, and this is my first camper.

I have 2 young daughters who love camping and they think this thing is just like a Toy Transformer and how fun it is to set up and take down. And with me being a complete newbie to camping trailers, I think I made the best decision choosing a Trailmanor: I can pull it behind my SUV (soon to get a truck), store it in my garage or on the side of my house without getting hassled by my HOA, Air Conditioning and Heat! (We only tent camped before, and my daughters were troopers and never complained.) The King Bed in this thing is so comfortable and fantastic for me being a tall guy. Love how much room this thing has and how easy it is to put up and down. The LED lights are fantastic! My little ladies can have fun exploring the forest and also have a save warm place to sit and plug in their iPads to play Minecraft if it is raining. Almost went with a Coleman-Style Popup at first until I found this site. So, really - thank you thank you thank you!

Now off to read more on this forum about some necessary and unnecessary upgrades/tips-tricks based on the experience and wonderfully-helpful advice of all of you. I am still reading all of the posts on the recirculating Thetford toilet that I have, and how to make sure we don't end up with a stinky maiden voyage experience. Feel free to let me know any of your own favorite suggestions regarding anything to make our first trip (next month) the best it can be. We are boondocking first with no hookups and no outhouses.

Jeff
AZJeff is offline   Reply With Quote