TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > TrailManors For Sale > Sold
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-15-2023, 02:41 PM   #1
Tom888

Default 2000 TrailManor 3023 -- $2500 OBO, Newark DE

***UPDATE - This camper has been SOLD. Thanks all!***

(Admin -- feel free to delete this post)

__________________________________________________ ___

Hello,

My family is selling a 2000 TM 3023 in Newark, DE that belonged to my father-in-law. He bought it used in 2015 and loved it. None of us in the family are big campers so we were just hoping to find it a good home with someone who would enjoy it like he did.

I don't know much about campers, but I am told it is in good condition. Issues we are aware of are some minor cracking on one of the seals on the side, the oven may need repair, and the running lights don't currently work (brake lights and turn signals do). Tires, battery, electric jack, and roof A/C are all good, and the other appliances should be in working order as well. No leaks or water damage, will just need a good cleaning as it hasn't been used in a few years (stored in the driveway and covered).

It also has a load leveling hitch and an electric tongue jack, which I am told are pluses.

We had a prospective buyer I met on RV Forums who came up to see it over the weekend, and liked the unit, but ultimately decided that a pop-up camper was not a good fit for him. In the interest of full disclosure you can read his account of coming to see it and his unvarnished assessment of its condition here: https://www.rvforum.net/threads/look....146030/page-4

Can provide pictures on request. If you are interested please reach out to me at [email protected]

Best,
Tom
Tom888 is offline   Reply With Quote