TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

Smile Membership on the forum is the best money I have ever spent!

Having helpful knowledgeable people willing to give advice is priceless. Thank you all so much! The information regarding modifications is a double edged sword. On one hand there are so many wonderful things you can learn here to make the TM even more enjoyable to use. On the other, every time I think I have done everything I could ever want to the trailer someone comes up with another great idea. It is nice to be retired and have the time for projects. Here is a list of the projects I have undertaken in somewhat the order of what I think their value is. I don't regret doing any of them and most I would not want to do without.

water transfer bridge, tire pressure monitor, sewer hose holder, Lil Stanker toilet venting, shower holder, plastic on shower walls, LED lights, battery monitor, solar panel, plumbing protector, outside shower enclosure, died curtains, quieting water pump, under trailer sewer tote storage, countertop cutting board, deck plate, , swing hitch support bolts, rear storage curtain, radio, front and rear speakers, mud flaps, TV mount, accumulator

Pictures of my modifications can be seen in my albums.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
wbmiller3
Site Sponsor

Yes, I have been a member since 2004 and the expense has been more than worth it. Some help harveyrv gave me when replacing the side mount AC was worth many years' fees, and many others have given invaluable help as well.
2018 F150 towing 2001 2619; lift kit & 15" wheels
wbmiller3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:42 AM   #3
Tampajohn

Default Mr. Lesherp

Pictures of my modifications can be seen in my albums

Where are your albums. Like to see the pictures
Old 05-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #4
MisterP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampajohn View Post
Pictures of my modifications can be seen in my albums

Where are your albums. Like to see the pictures
Click on the member's name, then "view public profile". Albums can be viewed there.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #5
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

A great post, Lesherp, and thanks. I wonder how many people have actually made the decision to buy a TM because of this forum?

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #6
MisterP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
A great post, Lesherp, and thanks. I wonder how many people have actually made the decision to buy a TM because of this forum?

Bill
I am pretty sure my decision to buy our 3124 was based on lurking here some years ago. We went from Baltimore to Suffolk VA to get it. I traveled from south FL to east TN for our 3326. Good used ones are worth the trip!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
moaboy

Does anybody have a sense of 1. Which state has the most TM's per capita?
2. Which state has the most TM's ?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #8
brulaz

Quote:

Bill
Having the forum was a big factor in our decision. Especially as there was no dealer in Canada.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #9
Kwantau
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brulaz View Post
Having the forum was a big factor in our decision. Especially as there was no dealer in Canada.
The same goes for us but we were lucky as during the time that we were looking into buying, a dealer, TRX RV started carrying the TM line in Saskatoon.

TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6200 lbs tow capacity, 620 lbs tong weight, V6-3.6 liter gas with factory tow package, Prodigie3 Brake Control, Anderson "No-Sway" Weight Distributing Hitch.

TM 2720, 2011, A/C, Awning, Swingtongue, 40 Gal fresh water, Stove and Sink Cupboards, Radio/CD Player, TV ant., Microwave Oven, Electric Tongue Jack, Black Windows and Frame, and Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
Kwantau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #10
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Quote:

Bill
We did. We will have owned ours for 10 years this September. We have never regretted our purchase and it's holding up amazingly well for its age.