TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Camping Recipes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2007, 10:18 AM   #11
coulter

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
Cool...I just might order those. My list of wants is growing...I could definitely do rich very well. I also want/need one of the coffee presses I saw in the recipe section, and vent covers...I need those too, and a metal carport for my TM.... see what I mean.

OH you really need a coffee press I have a Nissan french press, and it keeps the coffee hot after brewing, I love mine.
I have tried my best to not just buy stuff because I have more space now then before in the smaller camper but it's hard to resist!!
I just got one of those neat little roll tables that I have wanted for a while... I think rich would be pretty easy get used to... not that I will probably ever know think of the camping stuff you could collect.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #12
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

I used to rave about our French Press, but now we love the coffee this thing makes: http://aerobie.com/Products/aeropress.htm

It just tastes much better than any coffee we've ever brewed. I made some for my brother in law on our last camping trip and he said it was really good coffee.

And it is super easy to clean.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #13
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_and_D View Post
I used to rave about our French Press, but now we love the coffee this thing makes: http://aerobie.com/Products/aeropress.htm

It just tastes much better than any coffee we've ever brewed. I made some for my brother in law on our last camping trip and he said it was really good coffee.

And it is super easy to clean.
Pretty cool...might order one.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:23 AM   #14
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

I have a friend picking me up an Aerobie airopress this week in Tallahassee. I look forward to trying it.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:46 PM   #15
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Well I finally order my aerobie coffee press and plan on trying it out next weekend. The shop in Tallahassee had closed so I had to order it online.

Hey Bill and Lisa what is the name of the cookbook with Lisa's recipes in it?

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:40 AM   #16
baby jane

Default Camping meals

I am looking forward to making some of these meals posted here. Since we are just going on our 3rd trip out, I have cooked some of the meals ahead of time. Since we go on some short trips, (near home) and for short times, we don't always charge the fridge ahead of time. (Sometimes a pain to go and pick up the TM, ahead of time, but that is another story. Ha) I figure the hubs will get tired of this, and pull out a bush, and move the gate, to park at home eventually. I freeze just about everything I am taking to use for cooking, including milk, and rolls, and meats. (Even things I fix ahead of time)
Then I can use less ice, and the foods start thawing out, while waiting for fridge to get cold at campsite.