TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
nonichris

Default Color schemes; any photos of green?

We are hoping to buy a TM in the near future, but have no dealers very close to us. We have seen photos of the red and the tan and the (old?) blue color schemes, but have no idea what the green looks like or what color of green it might be.. and what color are the counters and the curtains? The dealers closest to us in Sacramento and in San Martin haven't been able to give us much help. Does anyone here have Green? Any photos anywhere? Thanks from new members Noni and Chris
Old 04-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
Scott O

Bottom line is that you will not really get any idea of what anything about the TM looks like until you see it. A photo will not do it justice and probably not be color-accurate. If you are considering plunking down $30,000 for a TM, the small amount spent on a trip to see one might be money well spent. And if you could find a dealer in an area with other attractions, it might just turn into a mini-vacation. You didn't say exactly where you are located. And welcome to the forum!
Old 04-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
nonichris

Default Right; We do plan to go see one

However neither of the dealers have the model we are interested in or that particular color. We don't want to end up ordering one in a color we have never been able to see, so hoped someone might at least have a photo of that color. There is a 3124KB in Sacramento w tan interior, so we will probably drive over there...about 5 hours round trip for us...neither dealer has the 3124KS, which is probably what we would want to get...with three 70 pound black dobermans, the upholstery color matters, even though it would be covered for them with throws of some sort. We live on a mountain along the Russian River near Guerneville, CA. Either dealer would just be a day trip. Thanks for the welcome...
Old 04-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
Bluegrass

Default Fabric

The so called "Green" is a very different fabric than the red and tan. Sort of a Green tweed small ribbed cord. If you go to the TM website and go to the floor plans page, then click on the 3124ks, the picture in the upper right is the fabric you're asking about.

I'll bet that if you call the factory, they'd be quite willing to send you a sample of the fabrics. They are quite customer friendly.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
nonichris

Default I wondered about some of those tweedy fabrics in photos.

That looks rather nice in the photo...if I am looking at the same one then the curtains may be tan and the countertops tan also...I will try calling the factory about a sample....I was hoping for something a little darker than the tan that might be more resistant to wear or spots. Thanks for your thoughts...
Old 04-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
ng2951

I don't know what your timetable is, but there will be a rally later this year in Pentaluma
Old 04-20-2008, 08:00 AM   #7
nonichris

Default Very exciting about the Rally in Petaluma

We do know Cheri and Mike and the folks they got their TM from as we all do dog agility, and we were very happy to hear about the rally...hope we can visit you all even if we haven't yet purchased...we are going this morning to Sacramento as it is cool enough to drive over with the dogs safely, so that we can look at what they have in their lot...and I think I have a much better idea about the green upholstery now...still wonder how tough it is.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
Bluegrass

Default fabric

That fabric is quite popular. Greg at the TM factory told me that they have been trying to drop it but the dealers keep telling them that they want it. The "tweedy" color will make spills and stains less visible than the solid color fabrics. Something to think about with your pooches. It appears quite durable.