TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
KellyTomandBoys

Talking picked up our 3023!!!

We picked up our 2005 3023 on Memorial day weekend...had it about two weeks now. Camped out in the driveway with the kids a few times already! We ordered a lcd tv bracket from target and secured it to the wall with industrial strength velcro..so it can be easily removed. Holds up great! Also used the same velcro with the shower mount. Just getting ready to install radio/cd player this weekend. We have reservations at a campground in southern Jersey next week. I am SO excited to actually camp in it !! I think that we will be the talk of the campground. You NEVER see a trailmanor around these parts. Just having it parked in my driveway has caused a stir. We have been camping for about 15 years and I have never seen one in a campground. I am so proud!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
rjsmalley

Default you are going to love camping with your new TM

KT&B

Being from NJ and a TM owner, I just wanted to say congrats on the new camper.

We have always loved camping, going from tent to another small drop down camper (East Wind by Viking) without a bathroom to now what my wife refers to as the "Hilton". We have found that camping with the TM is so easy and the extra room plus bathroom make it an absolute joy for my wife.

I installed the CD/radio unit in the TM just before this past Memorial Day and enjoyed not having to take the boom box along (one less loose item to move around). This site had a lot to do with getting that job done with ease.

You are right about the talk of the camp ground. We have had people just stand there and watch and “wow” as we set up. As great an engineering/design marvel as this is, there just are not many that you see out there, so it does tend to be an attraction of sorts. Pride really is a good word for how you feel owning one of these.

Welcome & enjoy your trip!