TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2005, 05:51 AM   #1
Queeniereads

Default Picked up the TM named IRIS at MCD

Just wanted to report that hubby and I picked up our 3124KS at MCD in Hyannis on Saturday. We did not have a trade-in -- you may recognize us as the couple who totaled our Grand Surveyor and car on the Snake RIver Canyon Bridge on July 12 in Idaho. THese folks could not be nicer or more helpful. THey are a family so there is no competition and there is no feeling of being hurried along. We padded the bed (we are used to a sleep number bed) with a 1 and a half inch memory foam that we bought in Bed, Bath and Beyond and with a pillow top matress pad. We slept very well on it. We also found out that the cabinent under the extended kitchen counter is very, very deep which is great if you have very, very long arms. So, we went over to K-Mart and bought 8 kitchen dish basins so that we will reach for a basin edge rather than an item. Everything worked very well. THe unit was well prepped. THey helped us check the brake set-up before we left. We drove back to Providence with no problem and no evidence of being swayed by passing trucks -- we did overkill on the safety hitch a bit, but after the accident last summer, we owed ourselves that. So, we are happy owners of a new TM and very happy we chose that particular TM dealer. By the way, we chose the blue interior so we named her IRIS. Queeniereads aka Judi
Old 04-11-2005, 09:43 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Congratulations, Judi, you'll love it. And as you know, there is plenty of info on this board as you need it.

And as many on this board including me already know, MCD is one of the best dealers around. Dana and his family truly do go out of their way for their customers. Dana even lent us his personal car to go to lunch when the brake installation on my Explorer took longer than expected! He also did a couple other after-sale things for us that were above and beyond - but (for once) I will try to keep this post short.

Have a great time with your TM.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote