TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
b&pcamping

Default tongue jack wheel

I've been reading lots of the q&a on owning a TM trailer. I'm looking at trading up from a Coleman SantaFe to a 2619. One of the things I did on my Coleman was to modify the wheel on the tongue jack and put larger neumatic tires on it for easier moving around. The removable wheel that I saw on the 2619 I'm looking at seems pretty weak. In fact it looked a little bent. Has anyone done a modification to that wheel to make moving it around easier? On a side note I can't tell you how benificial it's been reading all the postings on this site. I'm convinced this is the trailer for us. Can't wait to find the right deal.

Thanks,
Bruce & Paula