TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Frame
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
bill s

Unhappy Electric Jack Mod

Finally learned digital camera. . .enclosed photos represent my modification to the electric jack foot pad....tried to upload photos but system says I've exceeded the limit--don't understand
Old 11-10-2006, 01:20 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

You only get so much space on this forum to store pictures, maybe if you decrease the size of the file(s) you can load the pictures; either that or delete some of the others you've already loaded.

I have a HP program for our first digital camera that has an
"email portal"; it's easiest for me to email myself the pictures in the "small" file mode (this vastly reduces the file size), I then save them somewhere on the hard drive and then post from there.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:21 PM   #3
Freedom

There is a free picture program on Google called Picasa2 which you can download if you go to Google and choose the "more" above the search bar. It will let you reduce the size of pictures for e-mailing or for posting on the web. It will also search your entire hard drive and categorize all your pictures for you. It's a real good program for beinf free!
Old 11-11-2006, 07:44 PM   #4
mjlaupp
Site Sponsor

Oh Yes! I want to download a program from the net that ".....will also search your entire hard drive.....". Sounds like spyware to me!

Mike

2013 Jayco Eagle Premier 351RLTS 5er - Honda 2000i x2 w ext. run tank

2017 F350 King Ranch ultimate CCLB SRW 6.7L V8 TD Fx4 BakFlip F1 & BakBox

TM History: '97 2720, '02 2720SL, '03 2720SL, '04 3326K. 2001 - 2012 yrs owned.

1990 Isuzu Trooper II 283 V6
mjlaupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
Doug W.

I like free and prefer to use what I already have. If you have XP, you can use Paint to reduce the size of pictures. Load the photo in Paint. In the menu, select Image --> Stretch/Skew. In the window that comes up, change both the Horizontal and Vertical percentages to the same number. I recommend you try between 25 and 50. After you like the size, select File --> Save As in the menu. Change the file name, so you do not loose your original. Your other choice is to request an album on my www.tmphotos.org website and then post a link to the photo here. I provide space free of charge for TMO Forum sponsors.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:49 PM   #6
bill s

Default Electric jack mod

Trying to post photos again

Finally success.I have other photos at dif angles...thanks bill s
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	electric jack mod.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	344.7 KB
ID:	1631  
Old 11-12-2006, 06:30 PM   #7
Freedom

Oh Yes! I want to download a program from the net that ".....will also search your entire hard drive.....". Sounds like spyware to me!
The program works great and isn't spyware or a bot or anything like that. I've used it for about a year and my daughter has used it fot 9 months. The reason it searches you hard drive is to find all your pictures so it can put them in order for you. It puts them in chronological order by date. It also has some features that don't usually come on cheap or free programs such as red eye removal. It's easier to use than the Adobe Photoshop Elements that I use a lot. It's backed by Google and they guarantee that it's virus free. I was sceptical, too, when I first down-loaded it and ran Norton and Spybot and AdAward on it to make sure I wasn't picking up any unwanted junk with it and it's passed all the tests. It's safe! You don't have to use it if you don't want to, but I will continue using it and I'm sure my daughter will, too.