TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2020, 06:25 PM   #1
l&cnewell

Default We finally got a TM!!!

Hello All!

Well, it took 5 years, but I finally convinced my husband to get a TrailManor. Granted, it's a 2003, but it's a 3124KB. We've had a popup tent trailer since 2004 when our girls were little (2004 Fleetwood Westlake). However, the last time we went camping, he was finally convinced that we had grown out of the tent trailer. I've been wanting a camper with hard walls and real windows, but living in a community with an HOA severely limited our options. I looked into Hi-Lo's for a while. They're cute and have more traditional trailer features, but they all seemed a little on the small side. Then I stumbled on to the TrailManor and knew instantly that was what we needed.

The moon and stars finally aligned and we found the 3124KB in California and drove there this past weekend to buy it. It's in great shape for it's age and most of the few things that need to be replaced are cosmetic (plastic parts that eventually cracked).

There are features on the TM that we are unfamiliar with, like the whole sewer/tanks stuff, but I'm sure most of those questions have been addressed here. And if not, I have a feeling this is the best place to get answers to most of my silly questions.

I will definitely want to do some girly stuff on the inside, but that can wait until the off-season. For now, we can't wait to clean and pack it up and enjoy it this summer! 2020 has definitely been a crap-fest and the AZ mountains are calling!

I just wanted to say "Hi!" and I'm so excited to finally be a part of TM family.

Cheers,
Cindy

P.S. Know anyone in AZ who's looking for a popup tent trailer with king beds and a toilet/shower? LOL
2003 TM 3124KB
l&cnewell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2003, 3124kb, new owners