TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2003, 10:13 PM   #1
Chris
Site Team

Default Site Sponsors - Who wants a website?

As well as email accounts, I can provide a website for you too. You would be name.trailmanorowners.com. If you would like to explore that, let me know. As long as you keep the space to a nominal amount, I can host it for you. If you are interested, IM me or send me an email at [email protected].
We can enable Front Page Access for the sites.
Thanks
Ct..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 03:35 PM   #2
Carol
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Site Sponsors - Who wants a website?

Hi Chris,

I ca see this as being very useful for fixes / upgrades to the TM. Also, it would be nice for travelogue pictues.

We will be starting on a 6 week trip out West in early September and it would be nice to have a place to put an account of the trip. Of course, I would share it with everyone on this forum!

I am interested in web site space for a travelogue. How much space are you talking about here? Is access through any FTP facility acceptable for uploads? I'm not familiar with Front page. I tend to write HTML code in Wordpad.

Thanks for all your work on this board!

Carol
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 05:40 PM   #3
Chris
Site Team

Carol,
Yeah, we can do FTP access without issues. let's discuss when you get back unless you want to do something sooner.
Ct..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 04:55 PM   #4
Happytrails

That would be really nice Chris. One of the reason's I haven't added anything to my TM web page is simply I ran outta the room running it on AOL's site.......Not to mention my site is entirely programmed by hand, didn't use any fancy programs to build it at all. Rather than go back and delete out old stuff, I mearly added more feeling it was better to let the people see what changes I made as I went along, and see the mistakes I made as well so they'd benifit by them to. Sorry for taking so long to get to this post, but with all the new sections, lol, it's getting a bit hard to keep up, and still post sometimes! (If ya build it, they will come) lol!

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails..........[/glow]