TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
Sharon R.

Default New Prospective Owner in Georgia

Hi all. Just starting to do my research and a TM or something similar sounds great. I drive a 2003 Astro van and am completely new to the RV experience, so ease of towing is most important -- along with price so I'll be looking to buy used. Also ease of setup as I will be traveling alone most of the time (though hoping to find a travel buddy). Right now the 2720 with the dinette seems best for me. I have noticed that there is a TM near me that I drive by most days, so I'm hoping to catch the owner at home so I can get a closer look! I'm heading up to Knoxville for a show this weekend and am delighted to find that the factory is only 30 minutes away, so will head over there.

Are there any other owners here that go to dog shows? That would probably be mostly what I'd use mine for at first, though I have a HUGE urge to just hit the road and keep going! I am pretty sure that I will take many more vacations than I do now with my room right in back!

Hope to meet y'all in person some day!

Sharon