TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
tlindstrand

Default Maiden Voyage-now questions?

So we took out our new TM out this weekend, to set it up and figure it out. First off I have to say man was I mad setting it up, I had no power and couldn't figure out why. Found out you need to have bathroom walls up, what a relieve it was after that. So I have a few questions, we had 30Amp hookups.

When I light the water heater and its lit, do I leave the red switch for water heater on all the time?

If we have hook up, should I use electric vs propane? I saw the cotter pin and the switch outside and left it off, just used propane? But should I switch it to electric, whats the advantage?

And last thing we did was dump station, did everything right pulled the lever under toilet so I didn't have to pop it up. So maybe I'm dumb but I have all the hoses and gloves etc etc in bumber. You can't open the bumper when its closed, can you? I ended up having to open it.
tlindstrand is offline   Reply With Quote