TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2005, 08:46 AM   #1
brookside

Default How Long To They Last?

I am a very thrifty person and we keep our things until they just lay down and die so I am wondering how old is your TM. This will also help me to decide if I want used and maybe the years that I would want if we don't buy new. Everyone sort of thinks that trying to keep our 1993 van (very nice, well-maintained Ford Club Wagon) running isn't worth while. We bought it used in 1996 paid it off in a couple years so haven't made a payment in 7 years so it allows for the repairs. Looking for something similiar in a travel trailer. So, how long could we keep the TM going if we take care of it? Thanks, Cathy
Old 04-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #2
lynlpn

Thumbs up

well I just found a 87 in great shape and the few problems I have encountered have been easy fixs. But trailmanors seem to sell fast, so you don't run across them on many lots and the ones you do find are stuck back in the far back corner of the lot because the salespeople don't know what they have. just shop around and you will find a deal that fits your pocket book. And read this sight and you will know what to check out and watch for before buying. Then remember there is no silly questions someone on here has the answer.....