TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
Simon3xUD

Question Fresh Water level indicator

Hi all,

Enjoyed our first trip of the season this past weekend . Certainly not your typical destination - we camped in the parking lot of an indoor sports center where we were competing in a dog agility trial.

As I was double-checking things before closing the TM to hitch up and head out, I discovered that the fresh water level isn't working. The tank was full but the indicator on the systems panel read "empty". The indicator lights for the other systems seemed correct. I forgot to check to see if the holding tank level was going up but we used very little water on the trip and it's possible we didn't use enough water to cause it to change.

Since we can easily lift the sofa seat to visually check how much water we have in the tank, it's not critical that we get this problem resolved before we head out next weekend, but I'm hoping some of you can give me some pointers on how to diagnose the problem and hopefully fix it.

Thanks!
Old 04-17-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
Bill & Lisa

Give a quick check to the wires attached to the side of the tank - make sure you didn't accidently cut one.

Bill
Old 04-24-2006, 10:29 AM   #3
Simon3xUD

Camped at another agility trial (rainy and cold...sigh) this weekend and the gauge worked perfectly. Perhaps it's possessed :-)?