TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2010, 05:55 AM   #8
wmtire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificstar View Post
Ok after reading these posts I'm not so sure the make is for me! I value customer care and customer appreciation from a company. I do like to buy new if I can afford it and this isn't making me feel so great about paying this much for a trailer. Thanks folks.
I'm not sure that it's just TrailManor having these problems. I have been debating on whether to get a fifth wheeler. As I do research on the models I have narrowed it down to, I keep running into similar kinds of problems from disatisified owners who have posted their experiences online in different forums.

It appears there are quality control issues across many makes and manufacturers of trailers.

As a business owner myself----I can testify to how hard it is to find good help. It appears less and less people are taking pride in their work, but the root causes of that would take up many forum pages.