TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2003, 08:37 AM   #1
DancinCampers

Default Trailblazers 2003 Jubilee

Hi all,

Had a great time last week in Pigeon Forge, TN.

So many TM's, so little time.

The TM factory had 3 huge buses for the factory tour.  We were guided by Mr Hulsey himself, very nice tour.  He mentioned he had 12 TMs waiting for bumpers from the supplier.  They were expected in shortly.  You won't see the usual sewer hose storage on the new ones.  My understanding is the bumper is the only difference in the TM from 2003 model.

If you have a newer TM with AC mounted on front shell & it is leaking water check with the factory.  I understand Coleman will fix thru dealer.  Something about the seal failing.  Mr Hulsey said no more side AC's.

We had great weather, it rained on Fri but stopped in time for the banquet.  Michael Hulsey played in the band Fri evening, The Little Big Band.  Played 40's music & even had 2 dance contests.  Great food & as usual Richard provided great evening campfires.

Bob Pratt, from Yuma, AZ, has designed some really neat window awnings, if interested he can be reached at Email [email protected].

The 2006 Jubilee will be held in Colorado.  Keep an eye out for details.  The Colorado'ans are very excited & I expect it will be a great time.  We are looking forward to it.

My hats off to all the planners involved in this Jubilee, they did a fantastic job in organizing the event.

As a side note, a TM happened to show up at the campground completely unaware of the Jubilee.  They came along for the factory tour & had a great time.

TM's must be Stealth.  We did not see any on the way to the Jubilee or on the way home.  But everywhere you looked in the campground there they were.

Have a great day.

Dan

Old 07-22-2003, 03:10 PM   #2
DancinCampers

Default Re:Trailblazers 2003 Jubilee

Hi all,

Here is a link to some Jubilee pics I took.

http://groups.msn.com/TMJubilee2003

Just click on Pictures.

Dan