TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
Cappy915

Default First Trip!!

Hello TM Owners!! My wife & I made our first trip in our 2001 3124 KING this past weekend & it was AWESOME!! We only traveled about an hour & a half from home but it pulled like a dream!! Everything worked & the a/c was kept on low cool the whole weekend with temps around 90 & it was very comfortable. Also this is the first time we had a camper w/ a bathroom so it was REAL NICE not having to walk in the rain at 2 a.m. to go was great!!
The only issue we really had & not a problem is we could not for the life of us get the a/c to drain to the rear. It kept wanting to come forward to where the shells meet. it didn't leak inside but just straight down by the door. I know it has to do with getting the camper level but I gave up after many tries & a few beers!! I thought about running a piece of hose or pvc pipe from the unit to the back so it would always drain that way....has anyone come up with an easy solution?? Thanks,Cappy
Old 06-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

We have a 3124KS and the ac aways drains to the front right corner...curb side. My ac is on the front shell where is yours mounted?

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #3
Cappy915

My A/C is mounted on the rear shell....Thanks for the help!!
Old 06-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
bfezel

Cappy,

You had better check the location of your A/C again. If it is mounted on the rear shell the TM would not fold properly since the rear shell folds down first and the front shell seals down over it. We have a 2004 3124KS and the A/C generally drains down the street side and along the edge of the front shell...assuming it is level.

Bill
Old 06-10-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
ShrimpBurrito
Site Sponsor

The AC was mounted on the rear shell on some older units, above the edge of the rear bed. The front shell doesn't overlap the rear shell back that far.

Dave
ShrimpBurrito is online now   Reply With Quote