TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2012, 12:50 PM   #13
Brifla

Thanks Tim and rvcycleguy for the quick replies!
Propane - So should I just open the tank that I'm drawing from or is there a reason to open both when setting up camp?

Bed - Yes, I meant to say the queen bed in REAR doesn't have velcro flaps.

Radio - So the Trailmanor is prewired all the way to that space above the fridge? I know that's where they install the radio but I don't want to pop off the cover plate that's attached there if the wiring isn't behind it.

Adaptor - Sounds like I need a 110V-30A adaptor at a minimum right now.

Tires - I think I have Discount Tires or something similar near home. Will contact them about new tires. Do they also repack bearings at these places. Would like to get it all done at once, if possible and not significantly more $.

Water hookup - I also saw an inline RV water filter at Walmart that connects to the hose. Do TM owners recommend this type of filter? Does it connect between hose and TM fitting?