TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #11
Matt and Kerry
Site Sponsor

Talking Picked up 2720 today!!

My brother and I took the 150 mile drive to Camper Outlet today to pickup my new 2009 2720. We spent around 3 hours going over everything, including setting up and tearing down twice. I was a little worried about driving through Portland in heavy traffic, but it was extremely easy to tow. It was even fairly easy backing it into the side yard at home. My wife and I set it up and took it down another 2 times. We already have reservations for 3 trips so far this summer.

2009 Trailmanor 2720
2004 Nissan Titan
Matt and Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:11 AM   #12
Nature Recorder

Congratulations on your new home away from home!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:15 AM   #13
camp2canoe

Welcome to the TrailManor family! Your Titan will tow your 2720 as though it's not even there. - camp2canoe
Old 06-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #14
ng2951

You will have a great time in it. We enjoy our 3326 and we estimate that we use it a minimum 34 days a year (2-3 days each month, plus 10 day vacation). The two dogs love traveling in it, though Chloe has to be put in her kennel when we leave.

BTW, if you have a small dog you might have to put something on the interior ledge to keep them from napping on it. Lady loves the ledge since she can look out all the windows. But I am afraid that one day we will find her on the ground outside!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:09 AM   #15
Bob&Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng2951 View Post
BTW, if you have a small dog you might have to put something on the interior ledge to keep them from napping on it. Lady loves the ledge since she can look out all the windows. But I am afraid that one day we will find her on the ground outside!
LOL! Our three Boston Terriers LOVE this ledge - it's not uncommon for a couple of them at a time to be up there. I've cut a piece of plywood to fit and place it up there to reinforce the ledge because I worry about them 'falling through' also.

Regards,

Bob
Old 06-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #16
BrianS

How would you rate Camper Outlet up to this point.
Thanks Brian
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #17
Matt and Kerry
Site Sponsor

Default Camper Outlet

So far Camper Outlet has been great. I did not feel rushed when we went down to pick up the trailer. The tech that went through the orientation with me seemed pretty good. The model was a factory demo, it is new with a warranty but it had been towed to shows during the spring. It was clean but not brand new out of the box clean. I did find a crack in the bathroom countertop while going the walkthrough, they promptly ordered the warranty part and said I could drive down at my convienence for replacement. My wife and found a few other small things while doing a full interior clean last night, a missing screw in the over door and a small rip in wall paper in the bathroom. I was planning to e-mail them tonight to see what they could do.

2009 Trailmanor 2720
2004 Nissan Titan
Matt and Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #18
BrianS

Default Matt and Keery ?

Thank's for taking time to answer.When you get the service work done please let us know what you think and how it went.
Thank You again Brian