TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > TrailManors For Sale > Sold
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2020, 02:24 PM   #1
Tall Paul 6ft7

Default 2010 3124kb for sale in the Fresno CA area.

This 3124KB has moved onto a new home, it has been SOLD. My thanks to all who have looked at this post, may your quest for the perfect trailer be found around the next bend. Good luck to all in this New Year. Enjoy...

TrailManor potential owners or those looking to go just a bit bigger in the TrailManor world, have we got a trailer for you. This is what I posted on Facebook Marketplace, granted it is a lot of info that TrailManor fans know, but when attempting to sell an item, it is always better to let the details be known. I am asking $11,500 for the trailer. There is a package deal if you need a tow vehicle as well. Thanks for looking and reading. Enjoy.

This unique hard sided trailer folds down when traveling allowing for less wind resistance and much easier towing. Its model number means when expanded it is 31 ft long, when collapsed it is 24 ft tow length, (it does not have the swing away hitch), the KB means a King sized bed. Weighing in at around 3500 lbs, it can be towed by a lot of smaller SUV and V-6 machines. If you don't have a towing vehicle and would like to make a package deal, the 2000 Toyota Tundra with a V-6, can go with this trailer. It will just cost a bit more, ($17,500 for both). Back to the trailer, this trailer can sleep 4 people easily, 6 if some of them are kid size. In the back you have a 78 X 78 inch king size bed, Shower/small tub, toilet, sink. 3 Burner stove and oven. 3 way fridge, jack knife couch with opposite side couch, with expandable table and front bed 48 x 78 inches, Exterior lights have been converted to LED (not the running lights), along with the interior bulb lights (the florescent tubes are unchanged). 1 year old Goodyear series E trailer tires, and new deep cycle battery. The interior height is about 6ft 3inch with some spots 6ft 4inch. It has an amplified TV antenna with coax connections in two locations, a Panasonic CD/MP3/Aux input stereo with internal speakers in the front of the trailer over the bed. The roof top A/C will keep you cool, and the gas heater warms up the space in the cool evenings. Plenty of storage, with numerous drawers and space below the rear bed, both inside and separate storage outside. It has a 40 gallon fresh water tank. Thanks for looking this over. Any questions, [email protected] (I tried to link some pictures, but they were sideways, and I didn't want to give anyone a neck ache).
Tall Paul 6ft7 is offline   Reply With Quote