TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
2kids2dogs-n-us

Question plastic track on bathroom wall

Hi everyone! We just completed our second successful trip in our new (to us) 3023 TM. It is a 2002. Had a fantastic time - we love our TM! A quick question for you all. When we raise (unfold) the bathroom wall up that is closest to the kitchen sink, there is a little plastic track that the wall fits into. It is held on to the wall by a couple of screws. Ours is starting to break apart. The closest TM dealership to us is in Tucson, AZ. Can I order this part from them, or is it best to go to the factory? Is this part even available for replacement? Has anyone else had any trouble with this? I searched the forum, and couldn't find anything, but maybe I wasn't using the correct key words. Thanks for your help!

Shannon
2002 3023 & '99 Ford F250
Old 07-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
Magdefrau

Our's lost it's togetherness also. I rememeber past discussions on this subject so we aren't the only folks. I looked my problem over and found that it was the glued wood that failed. I carefully glued and added screwes to the separating pieces. If you need a new hinge the factory has a fine rep to sell us the hardware. I remember watching the levelness of the narrow shelf inside the bathroom as we made the finnal glue. Going slow and getting my wife's help we did a fine job repairing it. Most likly the wall some how was not folded down correctly. Now we do fine folding it up, but at first I believe we may have not pulled and pushed all to way at the right time