TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2004, 07:43 PM   #1
amp17408

Default Ordered Our New TM Today

Well, we took the plunge! We finally ordered our new TM today at the RV show in Harrisburg, PA. Will take delivery in two weeks of a 2005 3124KS, green w/tan interior. Thanks to everyone's help in providing info on tow vehicles, etc.
Old 09-12-2004, 07:54 PM   #2
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Wendy,

Best wishes with your new purchase. We most likely saw you at the TrailManor location in the small arena. We too visited the show. We got to talk to Josh & Brad Bryant & Jim Vaughn the factory rep. I had spoken to several couples who were interested in the TrailManors, and they were glad to talk to an actual owner to ask more questions. I know Josh & Brad were happy that I spoke to them since they did get some sales from it.

We bought our 2002 3326 King from Bryants way back in 2001 at the Harrisburg RV show. Really nice people to do business with. You will be very happy with the dealership. Now the waiting for the TrailManor to come in.

Bob Strong