TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2012, 01:05 PM   #11
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Question Trail Blazers links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Thanks, Tim, I think I understand. You are saying that at some time, the factory site changed their link to a new one, the thing about comcast.net. You would like the link on the TMO site to point directly to the same comcast location, rather than linking through the factory site. I'll ask Chris if he can make this change. Technically he can certainly do it, but since the TB is a factory-sponsored organization, I'm not sure if there are any other ramificaitons.

Bill
Bill,
I followed both links out to the application for membership form. The forms are the same except the comcast link has you send the money to a Fl address whereas the the older form on the TM site has a Lake City, Tn address. Don't know what it all means but Chris may need to check into that also.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
Barb&Tim
TrailManor Master

Ken, It should not be a problem, Ed, Rooksroost (President of the Trailblazers) just wants both the Trailmanor site link and Trailmanor owners site link pointing to the Trailblazers website.

Tim
Old 02-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
rooksroost

Default Links

First. I got an email from Chris. Hopefully he'll get the problem straightened out.
Second and more important, The TrailBlazers have nothing to do with the factory and never had!
"Technically he can certainly do it, but since the TB is a factory-sponsored organization, I'm not sure if there are any other ramifications."
There will be no ramifications, trust me. We are a independent club from the factory and are NOT factory-sponsored. This was done so persons can still belong if they go another brand. To join you've had to have owned one at some time. We have many folks in campers, 5 wheels, coaches and even a pop-up!
This is why we have a separate web site.

Ed Ruch
President
TrailManor TrailBlazers, Inc.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #14
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooksroost View Post
First. I got an email from Chris. Hopefully he'll get the problem straightened out.
Second and more important, The TrailBlazers have nothing to do with the factory and never had!
"Technically he can certainly do it, but since the TB is a factory-sponsored organization, I'm not sure if there are any other ramifications."
There will be no ramifications, trust me. We are a independent club from the factory and are NOT factory-sponsored. This was done so persons can still belong if they go another brand. To join you've had to have owned one at some time. We have many folks in campers, 5 wheels, coaches and even a pop-up!
This is why we have a separate web site.

Ed Ruch
President
TrailManor TrailBlazers, Inc.
Ok, I'll bite.

If the TrailBlazers, Inc. don't have factory sponsorship then how come they get a discount and the rest of who don't belong to TrailBlazers do not.

Since TrailBlazers members get a discount from the factory isn't that is a form of factory sponsorship?

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #15
rooksroost

Default Link

We like to think of the discount as a benny not factory sponsorship!
The best advertising TM has are TM owners. They, TM, have always realized that. The new owners realize it too.
If we had Factory sponsorship we'd be like other owners groups, must own the factory's unit, the factory dictates what the club can and cannot do, etc.
Read our constitution, the factory is never mentioned. The factory could choose to stop the discount anytime they want, but they choose not to.
So I'd have class it as a benny......
Old 03-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #16
Chris
Site Team

Hi Everyone,
It's been 4.5 years since I have had to change that index page. The software I use wasn't showing the code right, and I had to get a hold of tech support to get their help to get it to display right. It's fixed now and the rest of the changes are made to it.
Thanks for your patience.
Ct..

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote