TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Scottie Dogs

Default Getting ready for retirement.

My wife will retire in January, I have been retired for 3 years, this is why we got the new Explorer and 2006 TM. Thanks to my TM friends I have the hanging flat screen TV solved and so many other things too because of this site.

We plan to do long trips and I do need communication world/family and every campground does not offer a nice service for that, cable/wi-fi. Next month we are getting the I-Phone 5 when it comes out and also I have been looking at the (Dish Lets Watch TV) Pay-as-you-go TV) The monthly rate is $34.99, just call and you are connected, it is good for a month and I think that is a cool thing, well worth it, no contract. We have been going to so many places where we can’t get nothing for evening entertainment. (OK you young TM owners give us old timers a break, HA!) Anyway we will have a laptop on board just in case we are in a park that has wi-fi, if not the I-phone will be ok for a visit for a few nights. I know the I-pad is good but we need satellite phone connection we never had a I-phone.

We are starting this new adventure a little early but that is how I am. We have had 5 RV’s in our 46 years of marriage and this one is the best for us lots of room and fits in the garage.

Would appreciate any advice.

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scotch-and-Bourbon-copy687.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	6394