TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
larroni

Default Have Question About Purchasing TrailManor

Hello TrailManor Owners: I just found this wonderful website this morning while searching the Internet for used TrailManors. So I would like to take advantage of all your knowledge about TrailManors if you don't mind. We have a bid in ebay on a 1997 23/30 TrailManor and I was wondering if we have bid too high and if we should we go any higher if outbid? It is suppose to be in very good condition only needing a jack installed that owner never got around to replacing but he has the jack, just needs installed. From pictures it looks very clean and only a few minor bumbs and scratches on the outside but pictures never tell the true story, we found that out when we purchased a boat thru ebay. I looked up NADA but not knowing exactly what the TM comes with I had to guess on some items, tried to go with lowest to keep quote low instead of too high. It said the low value was $3700 and the average value would be around $4500. We have already put a bid in for $4675 but will not go any higher if you all tell me that's too high. I have another question too. I have looked at TrailManor website and it says our 6cyl 2005 Chry Town and Country can pull this size TM but those who have acutally pulled this size TM with our type vehicle can tell me better if this is true. We want to travel from FL to Alaska, we have pulled pop up before but never a trailer of this size. We would like to stop at Grand Cayon along the way and maybe take the Pacific highway for awhile, but I am nervous about our T&C pulling this size trailer up any mountains or steep hills. We have seen some campgrounds that have pretty scary inclines and I was wondering if we should totally avoid those? Well, I hope next time I post on this website I will be able to say we have joined the TrailManor family. Thanks for any help and suggestions you can provide. RJ