TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
SuzieQ16

Default New Owners of 1998 3023

I would like to know how to pay dues and join the club? If someone could please direct me I would greatly appreciate.

We live in Houston, TX and found our TM in Dallas and bought it back in November. So far, we have only re-painted the inside and made new curtains, but I know when we take it out the first time I will probably have some questions. We lost our house on Galveston Bay in Hurricane Ike and plan to take the TM down there and park it soon and hopefully at least build a garage structure to house it until we find out if we will be allowed to build a house back.

We needed a pop-up type RV because we only have 9 ft. of clearance getting in under the old causeway to our property. I have sent a note to all of the other 22 homeowners who also lost their homes (all are gone except for 1/2 of one house) in case others are interested in the TMs. One guy has already bought a Jayco pop-up and has it down there, but I wanted something more substantial.

But, if someone could please advise me about joining the club I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.