TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2004, 04:14 AM   #1
cmj685

Default Dealer Location--Is it only on a "need to know" basis?

Friends,
I am new to the board. We have been looking at the possibility of a new Trailmanor, but have run into some significant obstacles in terms of locating dealers.
1) I have emailed the only dealer in our state twice over the past few months, attempting to connect so we can talk seriously about a sale, but he never responded on either occasion.
2) In attempting to find other dealers (we are going on two long, intra-state camping trips this year and would have plenty of opportunity to stop in at various dealers around the country) for some reason the Trailmanor site limits your search to one dealer, for which you must have a zip code. This is pretty frustrating...and seems unusual for the quality of everything else on Trailmanor's site. The HiLo website (the competition which we might also consider) for example gives a national map showing locations of every dealer in the country, so that I can pick out any dealer close to my travels to stop in.
My question: does anyone know of a place where I can get a list of several dealers at least around our state of Minnesota, particularly in light of the fact that our state dealer doesn't appear to be interested in responding? Thanks!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:05 PM   #2
kempert
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Dealer Location--Is it only on a "need to know" basis?

I completely agree with Texas_Camper. I have run into the same problem of non-returned e-mails with roofing contractors. Only a 1/3rd answered e-mails, but all quickly returned phone calls.
kempert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 08:04 AM   #3
Factor

I e-mailed the Minnesota dealer twice and got no reply. On the other hand the Wisconsin dealer, about 200 miles from Minneaspolis responded quickly. The Minnesota dealer did answer the telephone.
John
Old 06-10-2004, 08:10 AM   #4
Factor

Here's to sites

http://www.explorewisconsin.com/DannysColomaCamperland/

www.wheelsfortravel.com
Minnespolis
Old 06-10-2004, 10:14 AM   #5
Factor

I believe there is only one dealer in Minnesota and they may also handle North Dakota. I saw that they went to a trade show there. Likewise probably the Wisconsin dealer as he went to Northern Michigan to a show.
Old 06-10-2004, 06:07 PM   #6
jbeletti
Jim

cmj685 and factor,

Here's the url to the official site for Danny's Campers, the TrailManor dealer in Coloma, WI: http://www.dannyscampers.com

I bought my TrailManor from Dan Lange at the end of last year. They're exactly 200 miles from me too.

Dan, Michelle and Brian have been great to work with.

Jim
jbeletti is offline   Reply With Quote