TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Bailey'sMom
Site Sponsor

Question Customizing by the Factory - special orders

Long time reader, first time post.

I was at the Milwaukee RV show in February and spent a lot of time with Dion, the TM Rep. One thing I don't like about the TM is the closed in feel of the rear bunk.

Anyway, in talking to Dion, I mentioned I don't really need a shower, but would love to have a cabinet next to the bed instead of the shower. Maybe something just about 12" deep. It would allow me a place to put books, meds, kleenex box, clock etc. A plus would also be make it feel more open back there. Also would give a little more room in bathroom.

Dion said they could customize it and take out the shower. Didn't even think it would cost more because they wouldn't have cost of the shower. They would have to figure out how to do the bathroom walls. Also, what to do with the fuse panel/whatever that faces hall, but built where shower seat is.

Has anyone buying a "new from the factory TM" ever had anything customized like this?

Thoughts? Seemed to good to be true.

Sara
Bailey'sMom is online now   Reply With Quote