2720 qb

Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Just to extend Kmike's list a bit. Most trailer spec sheets specify something called dry weight. The TM Sport spec sheet is still being updated, and I don't see dry weight on it yet. Your 3200-pound number sounds about right - non-sport models run around 2900-3000 pounds dry - so I am not questioning it. However, dry weight is the weight of the base configuration, including all "standard" items, but not including any "options" installed by the factory. Again, the TM Sport spec sheet is still being updated, and the options are not yet listed, so you can't account for their weight.

On other TM models, the options are listed. There are usually many options, but the only ones with significant impact on weight are the air conditioner and the awning. For the Sport, the awning appears to included in the Sport Package, but the air conditioner is not mentioned. When I was at the factory a few months ago, I saw several Sport models without air conditioners on the lot, so perhaps it is not included in the dry weight. In that case, you might want to add 100 pounds or so for the unit.

We are all anxious to see a full spec sheet on the Sport model.

Bill