TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
Shandysplace

Default Mark Your Calendar - West Coast Tm Rally At Petaluma-koa, Ca - 10/17-19

The dates for our West Coast TM Rally will be 10/17 - 19. The rate is $38/night + 12% tax. The rate is for up to 4 people. No charge for pets. Each additional adult is $7/night and each child 4-12 $5.00/night. We will have at a minimum the use of at least 1/2 the rec hall and kitchen depending on the registration of other groups. 1/2 the rec hall should seat 49-50 people comfortably.

All 14 sites of Row M on the campground map have been reserved http://www.koa.com/where/ca/05330/fa...es/sitemap.htm. This is a reunion style rally where each individual participant is responsible for their own reservation. ANY UNPAID RESERVED SITES IN ROW M WILL BE RELEASED ON 8-31-08. Rows J, K, L, & M are reserved for group events. Since Oct. is a big month for Petaluma, other groups will most likely be in the other rows by then. If we're fortunate enough to have more than 14 participants, KOA will place them as close to Row M as possible.

TO MAKE A RESERVATION, CALL 707-763-1492 AND MENTION WEST COAST TRAILBLAZERS RESERVATION NO. 169875 and provide the requested information, particularly if you want early check in/late check out, or to arrive a day early or stay a day late. KOA HAS AGREED TO EXTEND THE GROUP RATE TO THOSE WHO WANT TO ARRIVE ON THURSDAY AND LEAVE ON MONDAY ON A SITE AVAILABLE BASIS. RESERVATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED AT THE ABOVE NUMBER UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY THE REGULAR RATE.

EARLY CHECK INS/LATE CHECK OUTS ARE ALLOWED DEPENDING ON IF A SITE WAS OCCUPIED THE NIGHT BEFORE OR IS RESERVED FOR THE DAY AFTER. BE SURE TO CALL THE ABOVE NUMBER THE DAY BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE RALLY TO SEE IF EITHER EARLY CHECK IN OR LATE CHECK OUT IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ASSIGNED SITE.

ValueCard discounts do not apply to this event. You should note that the ValueCard system is being upgraded and is effective 3/2. All current cardholders will be notified. Basically its the same + the addition of reward points. It is not known at this time if this event will earn reward points.

Our agenda is yet to be determined, but will no doubt include a Potluck on Saturday night and a breakfast on Sunday morning together with a discussion at some point of forming a West Coast Chapter of Trailblazers for CA, OR and WA. Any other agenda suggestions would be appreciated. We expect to easily meet the April 1st deadline for our event to appear in the May issue of Tidings.

Lastly, remember that Sharon and I are new to this and there's bound to be a hiccup or two due to our lack of experience. Feel free to e-mail us your questions and concerns and we'll do our best to answer or find out the answer and respond quickly.

PETALUMA KOA IS A VERY POPULAR KAMPGROUND, SO RESERVE EARLY, PARTICULARLY IF YOU WANT EXTRA NIGHTS AND/OR EARLY CHECK-IN/CHECK OUR PRIVILEGES.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #2
Shandysplace

Default Small Correction - Children's Age Range

KOA informs us that the $5/night extra children rate is for ages 3-17 NOT 4-17.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Good job! Are any of those sites pull-throughs?
Old 02-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
SneakyFrog

Hi Dee - hope you're planning to make it there. I will be checking on this with my husband when he comes home. (Dee, it looks like they are all pull-through)

Thanks for planning this Sharon and Andy!
Old 02-27-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Well, I put it on my calendar so we'll plan on it, but in case DH can't go, I think I can park the TM in a pull-through!
Old 02-28-2008, 05:22 AM   #6
Shandysplace

Default Pull-Thrus

All 14 sites in Row M are full-service pull thrus w/free wi-fi and cable. Big first day yesterday w/6 reservations.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

Default We are there for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_and_D View Post
Well, I put it on my calendar so we'll plan on it, but in case DH can't go, I think I can park the TM in a pull-through!
Don't worry D, there will always be someone to help you out, but seeing as they are all pull through I look forward to seeing you again! ;-)
2016 KZ Spree Connect C250BHS
2003 Chevy Tahoe
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #8
fishpondwest

And then there were seven. I am registering today. Called the KOA this AM but their computer systems are down right now and they will call me back to confirm our reservation. Can't wait and October 17 will be our 44th wedding anniversary! Cool.
Dan and Randa
Old 02-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #9
Shandysplace

Default Computer Down at KOA

While we can't know for sure, KOA is in the middle of a nationwide update of the ValueCard program and they could have been updating their systems. It rolls out officially on March 2. They're adding award points for each visit. We haven't been informed if our Rally will earn reward points
Old 02-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #10
CAmark
Site Sponsor

add one more....just made the reservation
mark
or 04 Pilot w/ Tow Package
Prodigy Brake Controller; Husky 800/1200 WDH; McKesh Mirrors
2006 2720SL; A/C; awning; swing hitch; 14" NEXEN Load Range D tires
CAmark is offline   Reply With Quote