TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Welcome Mat - Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2022, 11:10 AM   #1
bigforkmama

Default Is this how I post a new message

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !! It is how I post a new message!! Can't find the other one I posted......lost in space maybe?

My husband and I just bought us a 2009 2720SD and we can't wait to get into it and start . We are trying to figure out how to buy all new cushions and the bed. How thick can the bed mattress be without having trouble closing the thing up? And are the dinette and couch cushions all standard or do we have to measure and get things made? We looked on the TrailManor website and parts inventory but upholstery was not among the offerings and there were no prices in it either for any kind of part.

We want to camp in sites where we have full hookup including sewer. Is there a user friendly website that we can use to find these kinds of places? I've tried a search and it seems as though I have to look up individual RV sites and it is taking FOREVER !!

We live in Southern Vermont. Anyone else nearby ?
bigforkmama is offline   Reply With Quote