TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
calauw

Smile Need to understand some options available

HI. I am new to the forum and plan to go and place an order for a 3326 TM tomorrow. My husband and I have decided to take the leap into RV'ing and since tomorrow is my 57th birthday, it's a great day to start a new adventure!

I was on the TM home page and decided to "build a Trail Manor", but I am unsure of what a couple of things are and whether or not I want/need them.

I need to know what a "microwave box/w drawer" is? Is this just a rectangular box with a drawer under it that a microwave can fit in? Is there a particular place it fits in the TM?" Any explanation would be be appreciated.

Also, I need to know more about what the "Rear Bike Receiver" is. Is this a receiving hitch with a bike carrier attached? You can see that I am totally in the dark on what these things are....PLEASE help if you can.

I have enjoyed reading this forum and have made my final decision to purchase strictly due to this forum. The salesperson I am dealing with is very unknowledgeable and we are teaching him.

Any words of knowledge will be considered...Anyone with a used 3326 King out there that is in great condition??????? Please let me know quickly since I am ordering new tomorrow
Thanks for your help.

Cathy
Baton Rouge, La
Old 04-30-2006, 10:01 PM   #2

Default Need to understand

The microwave box is a box with a drawer that fits between the wardrobe and the stove top and the microwave oven sits on top of it. The microwave will not fit in it and the microwave and box must be moved before the bed can slide in.
The bicycle receiver is a 2" square receiver hitch mounted to the rear of the TM. It is generally not suitable for pulling trailers but can be used to mount a bicycle carrier, luggage rack, etc. I don't think the rack comes with it. As an option some TMs came with a toaster/microwave in place of the gas oven, thus eliminating the need for a separate microwave. You might like to have both though.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #3
mjlaupp
Site Sponsor

I don't think that you want the microwave box with a 3326. The box is designed to fill the low section of the counter between the range and the wardrobe in the smaller TMs. The 3326 has the range on the street side and the entire counter between the dinette and the wardrobe is low.
Mike

2013 Jayco Eagle Premier 351RLTS 5er - Honda 2000i x2 w ext. run tank

2017 F350 King Ranch ultimate CCLB SRW 6.7L V8 TD Fx4 BakFlip F1 & BakBox

TM History: '97 2720, '02 2720SL, '03 2720SL, '04 3326K. 2001 - 2012 yrs owned.

1990 Isuzu Trooper II 283 V6
mjlaupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
calauw

I certainly appreciate all the quick informative replies posted. I will not be buying either of those options because they will not do what I had intended for them. Thanks for helping me out there.....and for the birthday wishes... This is a great site
Old 05-01-2006, 03:50 PM   #5
Donde1

Hi Cathy wellcome to the site,

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauw

Any words of knowledge will be considered...Anyone with a used 3326 King out there that is in great condition??????? Please let me know quickly since I am ordering new tomorrow
Thanks for your help.

Cathy
Baton Rouge, La
We are looking for a good home for our 1993 3326King.
It's in excellent condition. It's as if it had been sitting on a showroom floor for 10 years, and used very little for the past 3 years. The counter tops look new, all the appliances look like they were never used. AC works great. We are only asking what we owe on it, $9500.00
Old 05-01-2006, 05:37 PM   #6
cmc211

Hello I have the microwave combo and like it because I do most my cooking outside. Its not very powerful and won't pop pop corn but for what I use it for its great. I did get the seperat drawer also. Its handy for me. i have it setup next to the wardrobe cabinet as an extra drawer. You will love the 3326. We love ours
Old 05-01-2006, 08:04 PM   #7
rjent

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauw
HI. I am new to the forum and plan to go and place an order for a 3326 TM tomorrow. My husband and I have decided to take the leap into RV'ing and since tomorrow is my 57th birthday, it's a great day to start a new adventure!

I was on the TM home page and decided to "build a Trail Manor", but I am unsure of what a couple of things are and whether or not I want/need them.

I need to know what a "microwave box/w drawer" is? Is this just a rectangular box with a drawer under it that a microwave can fit in? Is there a particular place it fits in the TM?" Any explanation would be be appreciated.

Also, I need to know more about what the "Rear Bike Receiver" is. Is this a receiving hitch with a bike carrier attached? You can see that I am totally in the dark on what these things are....PLEASE help if you can.

I have enjoyed reading this forum and have made my final decision to purchase strictly due to this forum. The salesperson I am dealing with is very unknowledgeable and we are teaching him.

Thanks for your help.

Cathy
Baton Rouge, La

Hey Cathy!

We have a 2005 3326 we are reluctantly selling. We used it on an extended trip to New England Last year, and a couple of other trips in Colorado and New Mexico. This trailmanor is like new. Most options. We are pulling our Corvettes around the country going to shows and are using a Class B for lodging and towing. We just aren't using the TM. $25000 (reduced from $26000 4/28/2006) firm, NADA books it at $27000. We will deliver it for expenses to anywhere in the continential US. Will send pics on request. The trailer is in New Mexico. It is like brand new and you could save a few bucks! I will bring it to you! You can call me at 505.894.7494 W 505.894.7493 H 505.749.7633 Cell
Old 05-01-2006, 11:41 PM   #8
Storm Wootan

Hello Cathy
I am from Pineville Louisiana.
We had look online at TM for months
We went to Primeaux RV on the Corner
I-49 & Hwy182-Exit 7
Carencro
Go there.........
Look at them they will open and close them for you
show you everything about them they can order you
whatever size you want..
Talk to Steve he is the best go see the TM..
He bent over backwords for us..
Ask Questions...
We were looking for a used one too.
Got a new one Saturday love it......
He got me what I wanted....
Stocked it up and we are ready to go..
I was so worried about towing it home with my suv........ .
The only thing I had to worry about was my husband Driving
to fast home...
Storm/\/
3124KB LOVE IT
Old 05-04-2006, 12:47 AM   #9
calauw

We did order a new 3326 Monday. It should be in at the end of the month according to the factory rep......We did go to Primeaux and agree it was a good experience. Did you order and did they have what you wanted on the lot?

Hope we meet each other during out TMing experiences.
Cathy
Old 05-04-2006, 05:18 PM   #10
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default Welcome, Cathy!

We have a 3326K that we love beyond all reason. We feel it is more "home" than our home. We hope you will love yours the same way. My birthday was monday, so I think that's a great way to spend the day. By the way, we got the rear hitch receiver and the hanging cabinet but not the microwave cabinet thingie. We love the hanging cabinet but never have used the rear hitch receiver.