TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Appliances
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
rumbleweed

Default Second fridge fan switch added

Added a second switch to the fridge fan ( used to exhaust fridge heat when closed) that is accessible from bottom of TM when closed. This allows me to set up TM several days before I leave on a trip. When open I close fridge set fridge to AC and close leaving shore power unplugged and fan off. Then the night before we leave, Plug in shore power ( starts fridge) and flip switch to run fan. This keeps fan and fridge from running for several days before I leave. This is especially useful if you store TM in a garage as you do not need to remove it open it to start fridge and fan. Experimenting with switch in parallel with inside switch as well as in series. Will provide more info as I try each.

I also added a second small 12V fan in the top vent of the Fridge compartment. This allows the fridge to be much more efficient while running with TM open on really hot days. Added switch to panel next to other switches under sink.