TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
drdementia

Jerry, thanks so much for your response on my question about the Winegard. I haven't checked this forum site in a while so please pardon the delay in my reply. The greatest help was confirming that the Elevation Display is powered by alkaline batteries behind the display and not powered by the TrailManor 12 volt system. We're having our TM checked out thoroughly (bought it used) this week so will add new batteries when we get it back. Hopefully, with the other information you provided, we can get connected! Thanks again.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:37 AM   #22
ZekenSpider
TrailManor Master

Default Winegard Dish

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdementia View Post
Jerry, thanks so much for your response on my question about the Winegard. I haven't checked this forum site in a while so please pardon the delay in my reply. The greatest help was confirming that the Elevation Display is powered by alkaline batteries behind the display and not powered by the TrailManor 12 volt system. We're having our TM checked out thoroughly (bought it used) this week so will add new batteries when we get it back. Hopefully, with the other information you provided, we can get connected! Thanks again.
Glad that you found the information useful. Were you able to download the attachments also? If not let me know so I can send them again.

Jerry
ZekenSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #23
drdementia

Jerry, yes, I was able to download the attachments, so we should be good to go. Simply can't be out there communing with nature without being able to watch my Dallas Cowboys every weekend! )
Old 09-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #24
OneMoBear
TrailManor Master

Hey,

I can't recommend strongly enough that you download Mike and Kelly's user manual. It has been our best friend for the past six weeks! Also, are you going to the TM rally in Ft. Collins in October?
Thule for our tandem Hobie Kayak :-)
120w Solar Panel - 2.5" lift 15" Marathons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OneMoBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #25
P and B

Jerry,
Quality could be improved on the TM with a modest infusion of $10B or so to TM. Might just take $10M- A bargain by government standards ;-)

Phil