TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
terryh

Default Customer Disservice

We bought our 2006 2720 SL used four years ago. We had to replace a few minor parts, so I called TrailManor parts and they were great. They shipped the parts immediately and didn't even want to be paid in advance. Several people saw our trailer in campgrounds and were impressed. I know for a fact that two families bought TMs on our recommendation. This year I wanted to upgrade to 15 inch wheels, and as ours has the old style axle I needed a lift kit. I also needed a new wheel well liner and some minor things like shower curtain hooks. I spent over a month attempting to get someone in the so-called Customer Service Department to return a phone call, with no luck. I finally called the closest dealer (500 miles away in Massachusetts) and they ordered the parts for me, and even they had trouble. It took them over a month to get a lift kit. You would think that customers would be TrailManor's most valuable asset. Instead we are treated like dirt. The next time someone wants to see our trailer, they are going to get an earful.