TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
mjdrhnaa

Question Parts Needed for Repairs

I have my Trailmanor at a dealer in Hanover, PA. for damage from an accident. No one, including myself, can get an answer from the factory in TN. Where can I get parts or questions answered?
Old 10-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
Barb&Tim
TrailManor Master

If you need Trailmanor specific parts then there is no current info available about when (or if) the factory will reopen. Check here often as this is the place to get news as soon as it's available since we have many concerned owners that are looking for warranty work/parts/service from the factory.

Tim
Old 10-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
ng2951

This place is about the only place to get an answer while TM reorganizes.

My 3326 got whacked a few months back. If you PM me with some of the particulars I can relate what the factory told us then (when they were open).
Old 10-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
Scottie Dogs

I think as time goes on with TM we as TM owners are going to have to learn to improvise our repairs. Lots of things can be made by the owner or go buy something that is close to what you need and make it work. I am sure the Hi-Lo owners are doing that now. That is why this site is very important.

It is a total shame that TM has to be so secret to all the TM owners that made them have so many good years since 1985, you would think they would at least post a report on this site, Good or BAD so we can just move on, is that asking too much? I don’t think so just good business if they rebound.

Very confusing to me on how they operate when they have a financial problem, be up front and we will all understand maybe even help. They have absolutey no competition at all with there product, they have the whole pop-up market sewed up for people that like the best pop-up with out buying a full size trailer and pay $100.00 a month to park it.

Dave
Old 10-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
TinCocodrie

Default where to get parts

Hi Group
I have a 2009 3023 and need a variety of parts-- mostly small stuff for the inside but I would also like know if there is anyone in Louisiana who can work on the torsion bar system. If read correctly the factory may be closed or in trouble.
If there is a large dealer somwhere in the USA who may stock parts I'd love to know
thks
Terry
TinCocodrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #6
wmtire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCocodrie View Post
Hi Group
I have a 2009 3023 and need a variety of parts-- mostly small stuff for the inside but I would also like know if there is anyone in Louisiana who can work on the torsion bar system. If read correctly the factory may be closed or in trouble.
If there is a large dealer somwhere in the USA who may stock parts I'd love to know
thks
Terry
Terry, you might can call Carter's Campers here in West Monroe, LA. They used to be a TrailManor dealer (but have since quit selling any new RV's and just take cosignment sales and do service on all brands).

They are extremely proficient on TrailManors and had parts for them like hold-down latches, pocket stops, etc. Ask for Bobby.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #7
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

As Tim said, there are a few TM-specific parts, but many parts will come from the manufacturer of whatever device needs the parts. All appliances, including oven, water heater, toilet, lights - all come from their respective manufacturer.

Hope this helps.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
Scottie Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdrhnaa View Post
I have my Trailmanor at a dealer in Hanover, PA. for damage from an accident. No one, including myself, can get an answer from the factory in TN. Where can I get parts or questions answered?
Not sure how accurate this link is but it might help someone. http://www.themotorhomeguide.com/rv-...ail-manor.html

Dave
Old 10-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
TinCocodrie

Default time to get creative

thks group
I'm an engineer and pretty good mechanic
I know I can come up with a solution to most problems and equipment issues
I have many resources for just about any type of mechanical or electrical equipment
I'll try and find a metal slide for the bathroom door to replace the light plastic one
I'll post anything I come up with
love the trailmanor
Terry
TinCocodrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:45 PM   #10
klv5920

Default Stockpiling parts

Would be great if anyone ran across any old TM's that had been retired and bought them for resale parts.

Karen