TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #11
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaboy View Post
Since hierarchy seems so important to some on this forum, please clarify what makes somebody a newbie? Is it simply how many posts they have or how long they have been on the forum? What about their overall knowledge of RVing or interest in the great Outdoors? And what is the next rank up? Is someone relegated to that classification just because they do not "post frequently?" Some would make it sound like it's a competition. I hope it's not.
None of the members here (that I am aware of) refer to anyone in particular as a "Newbie" or disrespect the amount of experience that a 1st time (or short term) poster may have. There is no "hierarchy" on this forum other than the moderators.

The term "Newbie" is generally used by a new poster as referring to themselves. A new poster may feel uncomfortable asking a question for the 1st time and often make it clear that they are a newbie. We always try to make that person feel comfortable by letting them know that no question is trivial and that every question is important, not only to that person but others also.

BTW.......no one referred to you (or anyone else that I'm aware of) as a "newbie". If you took it that way, you were mistaken. All references to newbies were referring to those with less experience than yourself. It is never done in a disrespectful manner (that I'm aware of).

This forum is fun and informative. Seldom does anyone get offended. When they do, it's generally a misunderstanding.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 AM   #12
twentywondon

Thumbs up Thumbs up for Ed!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents about how helpful and customer service oriented Ed has been with me over 4 transactions during the past 3 years.
1. Camper was purchased with new curtains in box but privacy curtains backordered over a year prior by previous owner. Ed located the curtains and promptly shipped them to us-no charge since the previous owner paid for them.
2. Finally got around to installing new curtains and rebuilding cornices this
spring (2 years after purchase) and discovered one curtain was 6 inches too
short. Called Ed and explained; he searched around the plant, located the propper curtain and promptly shipped it to me...again, no charge.
3. Ordered a second 20 gal water tank with connection kit; shipped promptly
with all the parts. Paid the very reasonable price when it arrived with the invoice.
4..Managed to freeze crack a kitchin faucet last winter; called Ed and he promply found his last faucet in this style and shipped it right out. Again, paid the very reasonable price when it arrived with the invoice.

I find the ability to deal with a knowlegable, friendly voice with a pulse in the company who makes the camper a refreshing change in the customer no-service world we live in today. I really have no desire to "deal" with a dealer
for specific parts or support. I think Trailmanor and Ed offer a unique service that I truly value...keep up the good work!

Gary
twentywondon is offline   Reply With Quote