TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2021, 08:44 PM   #1
The_Ravven

Default New To TM ... we discovered camping love tho

Hello all!

So me and my love discovered our love of camping. I had a boat we both enjoyed but decided to sell to get a camper. I loved the idea of an Aliner or A frame camper ... while working on selling the boat i discovered the trailmanor. Wow omg wow ... then looked for weeks for one and found a 2005 2720 ... picking it up tomorrow. I will have pictures to share soon. I do have some questions. The one i got, well it has no curtains but the owner screwed in hanging blinds which are screw in at set up and screw out when you leave. So should i fill the wholes and move to curtains again. I have a 3d printer and 3d design experience ... so making brackets is easy if the walls would be better served with curtains. Two, the truck I bought the tow in is a tundra with a 7200 pound towing capacity. However i had problem and need to tow with an enterprise rental towing truck ... so i know these are easier to tow ... my experience is jet skies and up to 20 foot boats ... is there anything i need to know about towing the TM...

extremely happy in the purchase and been lurking on these forums awhile to learn stuff.

I will post pictures soon ... ttyl all
The_Ravven is offline   Reply With Quote