TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
clan_salmons

Default We did it!

After years of dreaming we just pick up a 2008 3023. I've never towed anything close to this size in my life so needless to say I was concerned. TM towed as advertised. Not a wiggle. Lane changes will be exciting for a while and forget backing up. It's off to the parking lots tomorrow.

I saw my first TM in the late '80s. An older couple pulled a TM into Grandfather Mountain Highland Games and drew a small crowd while setting it up. They had pulled that mountain with a 6 cylnder Chevrolet Celebrity. I was hooked. About ten years later another one showed up. I drug my wife over and invited myself in. The owner was gracious and showed us around. My wife wasn't interested in popups, but liked the TM.

Well now we are empty nesters and decided it was time to get off the hard ground and into a bed. We roll the TM to the Loch Norman Highland Games in NC next weekend. Not ready to boondock yet, but it won't be long.

I want to thank all the members of this forum for all the invaluable information you have provided. $12 to be a member of this forum is a tremendous value.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
clan_salmons is offline   Reply With Quote