TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2007, 04:25 AM   #1
cmc211

Default Hail damage

I'm currently at sea however I got an e-mail from my wife saysing they had a hail storm last night. She hasn't told me if there was damage. I guess it was up to quarter size hail. She is lucky because a few miles away it was golf ball and tennis ball size. Has anyone had expierience with hail damage before? Like I said i haven't got a report yet on it. Thanks!! Dave
Old 10-11-2007, 04:42 AM   #2
BobRederick

I got hit by hail on my way to the '06 jubilee. I was just north of the Raton Pass going into Colorado on I25. Foolishly, I could see it hitting the windshield but kept going. A few weeks later, I noticed the dents on the front. I haven't done anything about it and the dents are barely noticeable.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
cmc211

Thanks Bob, My wifes initial inspection this morning was doesn't appear to be any damage so we might be lucky.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
Mountain Man

I looked at TrailManor several years ago, and there was a dealer in Ottawa, Kansas. For some reason, they seem to get more than their share of severe storms and large hail. I went up there about a week after a bad storm, and they had received several new trailers right before the storm hit. They were all beat up with an abundance of dents to the roof, and even some on the sides. The auto dealers up there have issues as well. The dealer also handled A-liner and Titanium 5th wheels, but is no longer in business.