TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Mrs_aminalguy

Default Moving to Alaska

Hi all! I just learned yesterday that TrailManors existed, so bear with me as I'm just learning about them. We will be moving to Alaska in about a year and would like to purchase some sort of travel/camping trailer to haul up there from Illinois when we make the drive and use it during our time in Alaska, including in fairly chilly (not REALLY cold) weather. I wondered if any owners out there have any experience with driving the Alaska Highway with a TM and/or camping with one in cold weather. How well do they do/hold up to those conditions?

I've done a little searching around here but not found a lot of feedback on this scenario. I also have a lot on my plate around here (2-year-old, baby due in a month, and a house to sell!) so I don't really have the time to spend hours scouring the forums.

I might come back with a few more questions later but for now I have to go tend to some housework. Thanks in advance for any feedback!