TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
Cappy915

Default Woooohoooo!!!!

Hello TM Owners!! Well.. my wife & I made the 5 1/2 hour journey to West Virginia and came home with a 2001 3124 KING. This unit is in EXCELLENT condition. It was a one owner unit & the couple rarely ever pulled it. They just left it at the lake. I spent about 4 hours looking over every inch of it!! On the way back, it pulled like a dream....no swaying at all & it doesn't even have an anti-sway bar!! TM's are AWESOME!!!!
Our first trip out will be this weekend & we are sooooo looking forward to it!! Thanks to all who replied & gave me some helpful hints!! We will be looking forward to "comparing notes" with all of the other TM Owners in the future.
Take care & happy camping!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
PopBeavers

Welcome to the TM world.

The best 12 dollars you will ever spend is by joining us and becoming a full member.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #3
Virginia Deacon
TrailManor Master

Welcome, Cappy!

You might also want to check out the TrailManor Trailblazers chapter near you. It's a great way to meet other TrailManor owners, get a directory of the members of all chapters in the U.S., and find out about upcoming camping events.

One link is http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...azers/Club.htm.

Happy Camping!
Virginia Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Congrats on your find!

Summer is just around the corner, you're going to love that TM!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:03 AM   #5
Queeniereads

Welcome! I am sure it will have been worth the trip. Enjoy! Queen
Old 05-28-2008, 06:19 AM   #6
ng2951

We are happy for you. I am sure you will enjoy your unit.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
ColdFlame

I just wanted to find a way to share my excitement!!! After falling in love with the TM's about a year ago (or the idea of them as we have never seen one in person) we were willling to sell our 29 foot TT. We realize there are some things we are giving up, but we had stored the TT where we camped so we didn't have to pull it, now we can no longer do that and it had basically sat for 3 years. After finding the TM's on the internet we were willing to let our baby go.

After much searching and thinking we weren't going to find one, we finally did in Utah, a used 2002 3023. We know how fast these things are going and we thought it was a great price, so we bought it over the phone, even though we have still yet to see a TM in person! Although we had hoped for the 3124KB we think this will get us in a TM in a great way with not too much compromise! So Thursday around 6pm we will leave for the 14 hour (one way) drive to pick it up and turn right around to bring it back home to Canada! We are SO excited and we can't wait to become full members on here and find out all the great things! Plus we have to say reading through this forum we get a "family" vibe from all of you TM owners and that made us all the more comfortable in taking this leap. So we thank all of you for making it seem not so crazy!

Here's to a new adventure! And hoping we made the right decision...

Mom, Dad, 2 kids and a big dog!
'05 Toyota Tacoma
(soon to be) 02' 3023

P.S. Now my parents who bought their GIANT 31' TT (7000 lbs. dry) two weeks ago are wondering if they shouldn't have got a 3124KS or 3326 and are waiting to see ours to possibly make a change! Especially seeing it took them an entire tank in their F250 to go 275kms (approx. 91 miles)!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #8
skiman747

Not to pry, but can you tell how much you are paying for the TM? I to am looking for the same type of unit and trying to figure out what a good price is, so I to can purchase quickly when one is available. Good luck!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
ng2951

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFlame View Post
...After much searching and thinking we weren't going to find one, we finally did in Utah, a used 2002 3023...P.S. Now my parents who bought their GIANT 31' TT (7000 lbs. dry) two weeks ago are wondering if they shouldn't have got a 3124KS or 3326 and are waiting to see ours to possibly make a change! Especially seeing it took them an entire tank in their F250 to go 275kms (approx. 91 miles)!!!
You are going to be quite happy with that 3023.

BTW tell your parents I am towing 3326 behind my V6 Tacoma getting 16-18mpg.