TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #31
Scottie Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown9644 View Post
For clarification- You said "What is happening is I don’t get a square closure. The bottom corner hits first then as you look up the side I gain space and finally at the top I have 1/4 of an inch. Even after I get the door to catch to stay closed I still have space at the top."
Am I reading this that the top corner is AWAY from the camper 1/4 inch leaning out over the step
or
The door is flush with the sides of the camper but the left hand corner is 1/4 inch towards the front of the camper?
I am gong to pull my camper out and open it, I will take some measurements, and pictures. I am going to ask you to take some measurements and use a level and square, if you have one, even a triangle will get the job done. I will try to make my camper door act like yours so you can identify the issue, then I will know what needs to be nudged where (hopefully), or if you have a problem beyond me. More tomorrow evening.
Hi -

Hope this pictures helps, I think the shell adjustment is the way to go. If you have a picture of the arrangement of the 2x4 and jack that would be very nice.

Thanks again for your help on this, one year is enough

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Just-Door-Two.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	7334  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #32
clown9644

Pictures are coming, along with some thoughts. The picture you added sure makes it easier for me to understand. I will work on this tonight with thoughts and probably will end up with a pdf document, as it will be way too long for posting.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #33
Scottie Dogs

Thank you!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #34
clown9644

Dave
you have an email in your personal email addy

Dave
Old 09-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #35
JamKat+Fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown9644 View Post
Pictures are coming, along with some thoughts. The picture you added sure makes it easier for me to understand. I will work on this tonight with thoughts and probably will end up with a pdf document, as it will be way too long for posting.
Any chance I could see some info on Scottie Dogs problem too? It sounds like our issue. We seem to level it perfectly, but then the door sticks. We have a bungee cord from the right (hinge) side pin in the center stretched to the latch on the right bottom.