TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Appliances
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Goodyear Travels

Default Question Re. Norcold Freezer Door

I believe my dear wife used the open freezer door on our Norcold N300.3R ('07 2720sl) as a loading platform for frozen meats. The weight probably overloaded the door and the springs that tension the door shut -- apparently slipped. The door no longer comes all the way up to a closed position. I removed the door, the plastic brackets, and the spring components. Nothing appears broken so I'm guessing that the springs just slipped a notch or two. But I can't figure out how to reinstall the door -- keeping tension on the springs so that they once again pull the door tightly closed. Has anyone wrestled with this freezer door situation? And -- please don't use your own door as a loading platform or you'll share this adventure with me. GT